Thursday, December 27, 2012

My First Anthology Book : Sell Your Soul

This Christmas was become a very special moment that I wouldn't forget...

My short story, finally, took part with a novel book called Sell Your Soul. It is an anthology book, a book that made by me and 14th other writer and it would be published on the last days of December 2012 by Chibi Publisher.


Sell Your Soul (SYS) tells an epic of wisdom Goddess from Greek, Athena. She always show herself in many situation when the main character of each stories said the magic words. And she will give the character something that could solve their problem or put them away from the life for the rest of their lives. So, it thought a wisdom to used it.

My Short Story tittle is "Sebatang Rokok Merk Olimpia", with English translation it become A Smoke Names Olimpia. And same as the tittle, my main character had a pack of smoke names Olimpia as a magic tool to solve her problem. I didn't want to explain much about my stories...just mention it a litlle to tickle your curiosity to read the novel for yourself...

But for your recommendation...it is indeed a very good book...very imaginative with a lots of wild imagination story on it that I assure would made you thrilled until the last chapter. So, grab Sell Your Soul right now on the book store nearby...and you wont regret it !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment