Monday, February 15, 2010

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS BLOG


CAME UP FROM HOBBIES
Watching horror movie are one of my hobbies. One day, it came up on my mind, by suddenly, the idea to made a documentary about film and movie that I watch almost in every week. Many people told me that I have a talented give to explain, critics, and see the scene from different direction, so I though why not give it a try ?

CAME UP FROM EAGERNESS TO LEARN
With this blog I wish I know more about movies
With this blog I'd pushed not just being a watcher but understand the meaning
With this blog I learn to discipline my self to made journal
With this blog I'd pushed to write properly, especially in English, because I want to write a novel in English someday, so this blog would be good place to exercise

CAME UP FROM ORDINARY MAN
Who am I, its not important ! I'm nobody on movie industry. Just a person who like to watch constantly, and always give a critic almost every week on theater when I see bad movie. Hope my words are not so loud so somebody are hurt and sue me. If you're like mine, we both ordinary people who like to share good movie that we watch.

CAME UP FROM LOVE
I don't have much money to buy my loving ones, something like flowers, or expensive chocolate, or nice candlelight dinner on nice restaurant. What I do best is writing. So this blog dedicate to my beloved, forever, on our 9th Anniverssary. Love u Sweetiee...

So, welcome to my blog. I hope you, horor lovers, enjoy the turbulence on freaknco...

Further contact :

Email       : lewi.freakco@gmail.com
Facebook : Lewi Satriani

Twitter     : @RumahHantu13

No comments:

Post a Comment